- Do you use your vehicle just for pleasure?
- Do you drive to work, or use your car for business?
- What type of vehicle do you drive – year, make, model and body type?
- Approximately how many kilometres is the vehicle driven annually?
- Who will be driving it?
- What is the age and driving experience of each driver in the household?
- Are drivers under age 25 male or female?
- How much will each be using the vehicle?
- What is the claims and accident history for each driver in the last six years?
- What is each driver's conviction record for the last three years?
- Has any driver in the household had a license suspension or an automobile policy cancelled in the last six years?
- Low-mileage car use, graduation from approved driver training courses, two or more vehicles insured for the same household.
- Retirees with no employment income. Mature drivers over age 50.
- Loss prevention devices, e.g., car alarms.
- If your car is not used in winter, you can suspend third-party liability & collision coverage while the vehicle is stored but maintain accident benefits coverage.
- Increased deductibles.
- Policy renewals for long-time, claims-free policyholders.